Wendy's Shift Leader
Location: North Fort Myers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What you'll do
We're looking for outgoing and energetic Shift Supervisors!
Wendy's Shift Supervisors are a critical part of our restaurant
leadership team. Shift Supervisors work with restaurant management
to provide the direction and training required on every shift to
exceed our customer's expectations.
- Inspire Crew members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for
both employees and customers
- Grow management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a Team atmosphere
What you can expect
401(k) Retirement Savings
What we expect from you
- Previous food/customer service experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Strong leadership & customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Can multi-task and don't wait to be told what to do
- Understand what it takes to get the job done right
- Learn from experience, as well as from those who have
- Work well in a Team environment to get things done
- Flexible availability
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Email email@example.com to apply
Keywords: Wendy's, North Fort Myers , Wendy's Shift Leader, Other , North Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!